Hi Suresh,

After reading this mail, what i understood is, you are not going to solve
the problem we have, instead you are replacing one problem with another.
Why we need maven module refactoring in the first place is to reduce
unnecessary maven modules. What you are suggesting is replacing another set
of modules with existing one. Instead explaining our architecture using
maven modules we should use maven modules to manage project. let's use wiki
to explain our architectural design. According to above structures how many
maven modules will be there?

Instead of planing 2.0 or any other release goals lets live with what we
have now, let's talk about release 1.0 and then focus on 2.0 goals. For the
1.0 release do we need this level of categorization?

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,