From: Bipin Kumar, Shubham
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 12:39 PM
To: dev@airavata.apache.org <dev@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: Clarification on dashboard for quick statistics development

Hi Marcus,

I had the following question on dashboard developments . Can you please clarify
these:

  1.  Can I use React for frontend development or is it compulsory to use VueJs?
  2.  Should the dashboard be an independent application, or it should be
integrated as a page in Django portal?
  3.  For getting the data like user details, experiment details or resources
details should we establish direct connections to respective databases or use
the Airavata API's to fetch those details. In case there aren't any API's to
support the data needed what should be the course of action?

Regards,
Shubham