Hi Marcus,
Thanks a lot for your review and comments.

I agree that the page will become longer gradually and I think accordions
would be intuitive for users. Should I go ahead and put each of the
statistics in accordions?

I agree with you about having a common date selector for all stats, I will
make changes in my pull request accordingly.

No, I didn't think much about UX design till now. I followed the current
design of the portal.

Thanks & Regards,
Saurav Kumar Jha