@Max  I don't see how this is doable.
Consider S3ToGoogleCloudStorageOperator
It users both S3Hook and GoogleCloudStorageHook.

With your suggestion we have to maintain S3Hook in each separated package per
operator/sensor. Which means for example  if new parameter is added to any of
the hooks you have to add it in dozes of places (+tests).
This is very inconvenient.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.