Hey,

I like this idea :)

+1

-feluelle

Am 24/01/2019 um 23:58 schrieb Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy:
Hello everyone!

I was wondering what the community thinks about the idea of adding a nice
landing page for Airflow website. I imagine a landing page with short
description of the product, core feature + navigation to documentation,
community and blog pages.

If you support the idea and think it will be useful, I would like to
volunteer in creating it. I am not completely sure which platform I will
use at the moment, but I have couple of ideas.

Let me know what you think, and if you have any points that you think
should be considered for such a website.

Thanks,
Aizhamal