I would just like the deisgn and developer process to be separated.
After accepting the design (majority of voices), we should consider which
tools will be suitable for new landing page.
I would not like the programmer to create design at the same time, because
it will affect the visual qualities.

AIP should be created so that there is room for discussion and presentation
of progress in an open and transparent manner.

Thanks in advance

--

Kamil Breguła
Polidea <https://www.polidea.com/> | Software Engineer

M: +48 505 458 451 <+48505458451>
E: kamil.breg...@polidea.com

We create human & business stories through technology.
Check out our projects! <https://www.polidea.com/our-work>
[image: Github] <https://github.com/Polidea> [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/Polidea.Software> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/polidea> [image: Linkedin]