Would be great if this also worked for KubernetesExecutor config. I made a
PR: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/4456 to add a
default_executor_config because it doesn't make much sense configuring
every operator with the same config. I think it would be much more
preferable to use YAML, still use the merge functionality, and be able to
have much more control over worker pod configuration maybe add additional
labels stuff like that.

--
Kyle Hamlin