Hi Aizhamal!
I get the message below when trying to visit the link.

"The dashboard you requested either does not exist or you don't have access
to it. If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA
administrators."
Is there a way to share the dashboard with others (e.g. myself),
potentially granting them admin access to the dashboard?
-s