+1 for using more entrypoints as discovery mechanism. Maybe we should also
start to use the 'console_scripts' entrypoint group for "airflow" binary
instead of copying the binary airflow script (
https://python-packaging.readthedocs.io/en/latest/command-line-scripts.html#the-console-scripts-entry-point
) as well as for plugginable extensions.

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>