Thanks for collecting all related in google doc. I think rethinking the
import path is a good start point for all other discussion including
deprecate the contrib, separate pluings into packages.
Since we have multiple threads discussing this topic, maybe we could choose
one thread as the main place to continue discussion.

Thanks again.

Chen Tong