Looking at the PR I only see them being used in the LocalExecutor and the
KubernetesExecutor, which makes sense. For CeleryExecutor we have Celery in
place which handles the callbacks for us, therefore we don't need to poll.

Apart from that, I think this is an improvement over the current situation.

Cheers, Fokko