Sure, how about:

"Migrating Dropbox to Airflow, and the challenges of ETL at scale"

Abstract: Dropbox has over 20k batch jobs that run on an hourly and/or
daily cadence, connected together in a large web of dependencies. Migrating
this ETL to Airflow has proven to be an interesting challenge. In this talk
we'll discover how we went about it, what challenges we are facing, how
Airflow is helping us, and opportunities we see ahead"