We really need to keep this discussion going around adding prefixes to
components.

@Jarek, would you mind kicking off a new thread? I will close this thread
as the points I wanted to discuss and things to do regarding the first
component changes are mostly done. Separating threads will help us to focus
on one thing at a time and also measure the progress a little bit.

Thank you,
Aizhamal