Agree. I think I created some of them without realising they are created
automatically. Being more careful should be enough. We can always do such
cleanups periodically. I think being able to add components as we need them
is important - as we might have new components added (for example soon we
will have backend credentials likely - they deserve their own component)

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>