We do, but it brings a host of issues so I would not be disinclined to
adjust our workflow if this functionality was removed. Our teams are very
decentralized so we keep every dag in a separate git repository. During our
deployment process (triggered by CI/CD) we zip everything up and put the
zip file in a S3 bucket. Our airflow components sync their dag folder with
this bucket. Having everything zipped up gives us some assurance that when
a DAG is updated, the whole thing is replaced as a single unit.