congrats, those guys at the astronomer.io are doing a great job with airflow.

good luck and best regards

raúl

________________________________
From: Kaxil Naik <kaxiln...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 5:38:30 PM
To: dev@airflow.apache.org
Subject: Re: I have joined Astronomer full-time !!

Thank You all.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 20:29 Arthur Wiedmer <arthur.wied...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Kaxil!
>
> Best wishes,
> Arthur
>
> On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 11:53 AM Kaxil Naik <kaxiln...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have already posted this on LinkedIn but for others in the community, I
> > am super-excited to announce that as of 20 June I have joined Astronomer
> as
> > a full-time employee. And similar to Ash & Daniel, I will be spending a
> > good amount of time to working on the core Airflow project itself.
> >
> > You must have noticed that I have not been able to spend a good amount of
> > time in the last 2 months or so because of the hectic work schedule.
> > Previously I use to work on Airflow project during my free time outside
> of
> > working hours which made it difficult to continually contribute to the
> > project. This will now change as I will be able to work on Airflow during
> > my normal working hours.
> >
> > Look forward to working with you all in the community.
> >
> > PS: I will be OOO between during the first half of July as I am getting
> > married :) but would be active before and after that period.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kaxil

Hotelbeds strictly respects, enforces and monitors the confidentiality of
information it receives from, and shares to, its different stakeholders. The
content of this email is regarded as confidential and intended only for the
recipient specified in the message. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying and distribution of the message, or any part thereof, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. In this case please reply with the subject
"wrong delivery" and delete the message.