We attempted to migrate our existing production airflow (celery executor)
to k8 executor, and saw many issues scaling tasks ie. Couldn't run 100+
tasks concurrently, as described here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-4346 .

Although there has not been much movement on the ticket, I am curious if
people haven't seen these issues running an airflow k8 executor deployment
at scale?

Thanks,
Austin

--