`pre-commit` is pretty great if someone wants to set it up.
https://pre-commit.com/

Here's what our configuration looks like for Superset:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/blob/master/.pre-commit-config.yaml

It's super fast too as it only executes for the files that have been
touched in that commit.

Setting up `black` is a great idea too, except for the fact that all open
PRs will conflict to some extent.

Max