Hi everyone,

Here at Astronomer we've just had our Lead Designer, Chris Hendrixson, join us
recently and he's proposed a few subtle tweaks to the Airflow logo that I think
keep it still recognisably the same logo, but just a bit more refined.

In his words:

> The new Airflow icon was designed by me, Chris Hendrixson. I’m the Lead
> Designer at Astronomer. I’ve been designing logos and interfaces and many
> other things for over a decade. This rebrand is free, of course. I’m excited
> about contributing to the open source community.

I don't think the mailing list allows attachments, so you can view it on the
wiki
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Proposed+Logo+Redesign>

What do people think of this?

-ash