Kamil, I am not sure what the next steps towards the docs are but should we
already update the Pull Request Template and add a reference to the updated
section? I think this would make it easier to find the related docs. I am not
sure how much we want to describe in that template.

Speaking of this I am feeling that the template also could need some
improvements. In some projects I have seen some kind of GitHub App / bot e.g in
Flink which checks the PR description. Maybe this can be useful to us, too?

Felix

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile