1.  Sounds good to me
  2.  Also fine
  3.  We should have some consensus here. E.g. I’m not sure what groups
“fundamentals” and “software” are meant to be :-)

While we’re at it: we should really move the BaseOperator out of models. The
BaseOperator has no representation in the DB and should be placed together with
other scripts where it belongs, i.e. something like
airflow.operators.base_operator.

Bas

On 29 Oct 2019, at 10:43, Jarek Potiuk