+1 on my end as well.

@jarek does this affect anything involving breeze? Do GitHub actions have an
easy docker/docker-compose based workflow?

via Newton Mail
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=dx&cv=10.0.32&pv=10.14.5&source=email_footer_2]
On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 5:28 AM, Ash Berlin-Taylor <a...@apache.org> wrote:
Legal: no I don't think so.

Infra: possibly yes to get secrets in there to run things on our own "hardware"
-
https://help.github.com/en/actions/automating-your-workflow-with-github-actions/creating-and-using-encrypted-secrets

<https://help.github.com/en/actions/automating-your-workflow-with-github-actions/creating-and-using-encrypted-secrets>
 needs someone with Admin rights to create, and I don't see the Settings tab at
all.

-ash