I’d rather we do it all at once and not need to maintain two builds. Most/all
of our CI/CD is dockerized at this point so there shouldn’t be a huge
difference.

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 1:23 AM, Tomasz Urbaszek <tomasz.urbas...@polidea.com>
wrote:
Hi all,

I have to solve a problem with our kubernetes test but for your information
I have never experienced a flaky
or timeouted build on Github Actions. Maybe I am lucky or maybe there's
something different.

If we agree to move to Github Actions, would we like to migrate
incrementally or fully?

Bests,
Tomek

Polidea <https://www.polidea.com/> | Junior Software Engineer