Folks,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airflow
has invited Tomasz Urbaszek to become a committer and we are
pleased to announce that he has accepted.

He's super active in the community and active on both Slack
and the devlist helping others. He has done an awesome job
on moving from nosetests to pytest and has contributed and
reviewed many PR's.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Please join me in congratulating Tomasz as a committer!

Cheers, Fokko