Good job indeed Kostya!

BTW. I think in the future we might want to introduce a series of automated
E2E tests that should cover various real-life scenarios. In Q2 I plan -
together with my team -  to work on some E2E test automation - like
automating system tests (AIP-4) and automating performance tests - so
basically have some automation around testing the
"peak-of-the-test-pyramid"
https://martinfowler.com/articles/practical-test-pyramid.html.

I think that adding such E2E functional tests for various upgrade scenarios
etc. would be possible as well in the framework we started to think about.

I might soon share some initial thoughts about that here.

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>