Should we start voting on it? I think if we do it now and we agree on
moving - we have the opportunity to release RC4 on Wednesday and release
final version on Monday next week.

I'd love to have all the moves already in place with the final Backport
release. That would make it really easy for people to migrate to 2.0 later
on.

J.