I'd say the cwiki should provide an overview of the effort, as it does now,
and that we should keep track of the work in a Github project using github
issues. The cwiki should link to that project board as the source of truth
for project status. This will help the wiki page to be perceived as up to
date as it won't need to be updated with each bit of progress.

-Ry