Thanks Peter! That will be fantastic!

I slept over it and I think this seems like a great direction we can take
INTHEWILD.md with a long list of users and selected use-cases with logos,
nicely formatted on our website.

I have some very concrete proposal on how the Powered By/ Use case page
might consist of:

Connected with Airflow Summit, we've been conducting a series of interviews
with the users of Airflow:

   - GoDaddy:
   https://www.polidea.com/blog/why-apache-airflow-interview-with-godaddy/
   - Société Générale

https://www.polidea.com/blog/soci%C3%A9t%C3%A9-g%C3%A9n%C3%A9rale-journey-to-open-source/
   - Banacha Street:

https://www.polidea.com/blog/why-apache-airflow-interview-with-banacha-street/

I believe we have one more coming. Some of those (2-3) can be shortened and
extracted to a few paragraphs (I can ask PR / Marketing team at Polidea to
help with that) and they can ask the authors for permission of their
companies. And we can link to the more detailed info on our Blog. Those are
all on-premise cases.

Ry, Kaxil - maybe you can do a similar thing with some of the Astronomer
users? I think it would be great to know why people are choosing Astronomer
and how that works for your users.

And I can easily ask the Composer team to do the same - I am sure they will
be happy to take part in it.

I think that should be enough to have great vendor-neutral content -
following all the ASF rules and a great way to promote Apache Airflow in
general.

Then we need someone who will put it all together, Edit the content to be
consistent, add logos, and prepares the page itself - Peter - would it be
possible to take on that task?

I am happy to coordinate and connect all the parties. I am going for a bit
more than week of vacations next week though :).

WDYT?

J.