Internally, we have blocked people from using SubDags due to its slowness
and sometimes instability. I would vote for adding TaskGroups earliest as
possible + remove documentation for SubDags (users can go to old versions
of docs to find that) + add a notice of deprecation on new TaskGroup
documentation page + Add deprecation warning on import/usage SubDag.

I would vote for not having to wait until 3.X for deprecating it as it's
difficult to use and adds complexity that may not be needed. Instead
schedule removal at 2.1 or so.

This is the take from our side that we don't have SubDags, would be curious
on people usages of SubDags and to check if there's any use case that does
not fit TaskGroups.

Gerard Casas Saez
Twitter | Cortex | @casassaez <http://twitter.com/casassaez>