As promised, here is a quick write-up to help kick-start the discussion
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jqmXO6mGZzHkhuvISedQVnhyc37V_iz00hokdMuoFaI/

Elad, Asif, Paola, Pete, and apologies to anyone I missed,

Let's collaborate on this. We can use the slack channel Ash setup
(#issue-triage) to discuss as well.
I can schedule a zoom meeting for the middle of next week to discuss.

Best regards,

Vikram