Thanks Jarek! This was much needed and should lead to a cleaner dev process

via Newton Mail [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=dx&cv=10.0.51&pv=10.15.6&source=email_footer_2] On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 3:37 PM, Jarek Potiuk <jarek.pot...@polidea.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,
I have really high hopes for the CI change that we implemented over the weekend. Last few weeks we experienced a lot of stability problems with the CI, and our builds were rarely "green" - and mostly due to intermittent/unrelated problems. We've implemented some workarounds and splitting to a bigger number of smaller jobs that so far has proven to be much more stable and "greener", You will see a much bigger number of test checks than you used to (up to 120 or so), but they will be quite a bit faster. Also - if any of the checks fail fo a good reason, you should be able to find information on how to reproduce the failures locally in the test output - so that you can fix it. We will be watching and fixing any teething problems over the next few days, but for now - please rebase to the latest master and try it out.
Jarek Potiuk Polidea [https://www.polidea.com/] | Principal Software Engineer M: +48 660 796 129 [tel:+48660796129] [https://www.polidea.com/]