Hi all,

Here are the notes from our Airflow 2.0 dev call earlier today. Thank you
all who joined the call.

To all those who attended, can you please double-check and add if I missed
something?
To those who did not join, please voice your opinion if you disagree with
anything in the summary or from the notes.
Also, please feel free to suggest anything to add to the agenda for next
week.

Here is a quick summary of the call.

   - *Airflow 2.0 Release Candidate*:
   -
      - Targeting 2.0.0rc1 Wednesday - 9 Dec.
   - *Upgrade Checks*
      - Targeting 1.1.0rc1 Friday - 11 Dec.
   - *Providers 1.0.0rc1*
      - Targeting with 2.0.0rc1 on Wednesday - 9 Dec.
   - *Airflow 1.10.14*
      -

      1.10.14rc4 has been cut and submitted for a vote. If the vote passes,
      1.10.14 would be released on Thursday 10 Dec
      - *Deprecating Features*
      - Follow strict SEMVER.
      - Features won’t be removed until a major version even if they are
      deprecated
      - Document a policy about that in CONTRIBUTING.rst or somewhere more
      appropriate
      - Ash to write a proposal about having a major release (e.g 3.0
      release) with just removed features

Notes are also posted on Confluence:
*Doc Link*:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Meeting+Notes#MeetingNotes-#16:7Dec2020