Yeah. I'd probably leave it to the first 2.0.0 release. I think we have a
little less stakes there and upgrading PIP is quite a bit easier (and in
many cases automated). So reaching out immediately at the  2.0.0 release is
probably better idea.  I think we can coordinate it and knowing that
release is going to happen in couple of days we can ask everyone to
reach out at the MOMENT we push the release button :)

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>