HI all,

To go alongside the vote for releasing apache-airflow-providers-* 1.0.0 from rc1, this email calls for the vote on the provider packages, all 61 of them.

The vote which will run for four and a half days, until 2020-12-14T10:00:00Z <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=8&iso=20201214T17&p1=1440> (or until 3 +1 binding votes have been recieved).

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

(I have chosen to finish this vote before the Airflow 2.0.0rc1 vote so that we can have these released and published /before/ the airflow 2.0.0 is available.)

Consider this my (binding) +1.

Airflow Backport Providers 2020.11.13rc1 are available at:
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/providers/1.0.0rc1/>

This folder contains "binary" .whl files and "source" .tar.gz files.

The test procedure for PMCs and Contributors who would like to test the RC candidates are described in <https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/providers/1.0.0rc1/dev/README_RELEASE_PROVIDER_PACKAGES.md#verify-the-release-by-pmc-members>

Public keys are available at:
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS>

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but members of the community are encouraged to test the release and vote with "(non-binding)".

Please note that the version number excludes the 'rcX' string, so it's now simply 1.0.0. This will allow us to rename the artifact without modifying the artifact checksums when we actually release.

Each of the packages contains detailed changelog. Here is the list of links to the released packages and changelogs:

<https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-providers-zendesk/1.0.0rc1/>