Voting is now closed, and I am happy to report that AIP-38 has been
accepted with unanimous support of 24 (15 binding) “+1” votes!

We’ll begin incorporating some foundations into the apache/airflow repo
soon, and will be sending details to the Dev list this week for an initial
UI SIG meeting. As we initiate the build and  formulate the MVP scope,
we’ll be fleshing out Issues on GitHub and organizing within a Project
board there.

I’m very encouraged by the support and the shared desire of the community
to see this come to life. Onward!

Ryan