I think there are no ready operators for SSIS. You can build your own (and
contribute them back maybe) - it's actually not that difficult if you have
a Python API, or some command line interface (which you can invoke via Bash
Operator for example).

I might be biased, and I do not know much about SSIS but from a quick
search I think people treat SSIS as an expensive competitor to Airflow and
mostly abandon it in favour of Airflow and Python:

   -

https://medium.com/kabbage-engineering/running-airflow-at-kabbage-d39ebc101778
   - https://www.stitchdata.com/vs/ssis/airflow/
   -

https://towardsdatascience.com/3-reasons-why-im-ditching-ssis-for-python-ee129fa127b5

So maybe instead of integrating it with Airflow, consider replacing the use
of SSIS with Airflow.

Of course it's a narrow, biased, 2 minutes search in Google so don't take
it for granted, do your own research and decide.

J.

--
+48 660 796 129