Hey devlist!

Starting this month, we’re going to try voting for the newsletter’s featured PR
of the Month. The candidate PRs have been selected using a script written by
Jarek, which we’ll continue to tweak.

Please vote by selecting the most important, interesting, or impactful PR from
the list below (or an entirely new one!) and replying with the number. Voting
will close on 6/29 at 5 PM PT.

[24065] Rename Permissions to Permission Pairs
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/24065
<https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/24065>

[24236] Add CI-friendly Progress Output for Tests
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/24236
<https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/24236>

[24284] Speed up grid_data Endpoint by 10x
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/24284
<https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/24284>

[24415] Add TrinoOperator
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/24415
<https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/24415>

[24496] Use sql_alchemy_conn for Celery Result Backend when result_backend is
not Set
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/24496
<https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/24496>

If no votes are received, we are going to go with PR 24284.

The script can be found here:
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/24654/commits
<https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/24654/commits>

Thanks for your help!