Totally for it!

That’s not true actually. Black won’t reformat strings using f-string if you
use single quotes for the string and double quotes within e.g. when passing a
str.join statement as a value which uses double quotes. So you can still have a
mixture of both in the codebase but it will be less. :)
(I would have expected black to reformat this and turn the f-string quotes into
double quotes and single quotes within, but it is a difficult decision.)

Best,
Felix

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS