Hi,

Try to use the airflow Rest API.
In airflow.cfg I have: auth_backends = airflow.api.auth.backend.basic_auth

Create user : airflow users create -e zac...@sqreamtech.com -f zachi -l
kochman -r Admin -u zachik -p zachik11

restart server.

Try to call the API with the new user and with the user given by airflow
when server start up:

run the following:
curl -X GET --user "zachik:zachik11" http://x.x.x.x:8080/api/v1/pools";

with both users , also in the postman

get the following:

{
"detail": null,
"status": 401,
"title": "Unauthorized",
"type": "
https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow/2.4.1/stable-rest-api-ref.html#section/Errors/Unauthenticated
"
}

What is the issue?
1. I cant see any progress in the console where I start the server
2. If I changed anything in the url like from
http://x.x.x.x:8080/api/v1/pools to http://x.x.x.x:8080/api/v1/pools123 I
got :  "detail": "The requested URL was not found on the server. If you
entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.",
    So I assume the server is working, but when the server is down, and I
call the API I still getting the Unauthorized - so what is happening here ?

Please H-E-L-P

Thanks
Zachi