From: Robert Karish <robertkar...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2022 7:56 PM
To: dev@airflow.apache.org
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL]Proposal to Remove Executor Coupling in Core Airlfow
Code Base

Hey Niko,

I am also a new contributor to Airflow, I’ve only made a few small
contributions so far, and I am more of a user (for work) than a contributor. I
would like to get involved in this AIP as well because I think this is a great
improvement to the project. I’ve looked over the Github Projects page that
you’ve made, but I’m not sure yet which available task would be best for me. I
will look into these more closely over the next few days. I am active on our
Slack channel so if you have any suggestions on a good starter task for this
AIP that I could tackle in my spare time let me know on there.

Best,
Robert

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 10:21 PM Utkarsh Sharma