proposal and move forward with multi-tenancy work.

Cheers,
Shubham

On 2023-03-28, 2:05 PM, "Beck, Vincent" <vincb...@amazon.com.inva
<mailto:vincb...@amazon.com.inva>LID> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

Hi all,

I would like to get your feedback on an AIP I wrote: "Extensible user
management". This AIP is a follow-up on a discussion we had in this email list
on the multi tenancy topic. I decided to create a new email thread because I
feel the topic had diverged a bit from the original topic (multi tenancy).

As a summary, the purpose of this AIP is to extract the user management from
core Airflow by introducing a user manager interface in the core Airflow that
can be extended by any provider package who want to support user management
natively. As a result, if this AIP gets approved and go through, the multi
tenancy feature will be implemented as a second step in a new user manager and
not in Airflow directly.

As always, feel very free to give your opinion on this email thread or on the
AIP by adding comments.