Hey all,

I have just cut the new wave Airflow Providers packages. This email is
calling a vote on the release,

which will last for 72 hours - which means that it will end on July 15,
2023 07:35 PM UTC and until 3 binding +1 votes have been received.

Consider this my (binding) +1.

Airflow Providers are available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/providers/

*apache-airflow-providers-<PROVIDER>-*.tar.gz* are the binary

 Python "sdist" release - they are also official "sources" for the provider
packages.

*apache_airflow_providers_<PROVIDER>-*.whl are the binary

 Python "wheel" release.

The test procedure for PMC members who would like to test the RC candidates
are described in

https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/dev/README_RELEASE_PROVIDER_PACKAGES.md\#verify-the-release-by-pmc-members

and for Contributors:

https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/dev/README_RELEASE_PROVIDER_PACKAGES.md\#verify-by-contributors

Public keys are available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but members of the community are

encouraged to test the release and vote with "(non-binding)".

Please note that the version number excludes the 'rcX' string.

This will allow us to rename the artifact without modifying

the artifact checksums when we actually release.

The status of testing the providers by the community is kept here:

https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/32568

You can find packages as well as detailed changelog following the below
links:

https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-providers-amazon/8.3.1rc1/
https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-providers-cncf-kubernetes/7.3.0rc1/
https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-providers-google/10.4.0rc1/