From: Jed Cunningham <jedcunning...@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2023 10:05:01 AM
To: dev@airflow.apache.org
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] [DISCUSS] Preventing users from misusing
_PIP_ADDITIONAL_REQUIREMENTS ?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

I also don't like the 10 minute thing. I'd rather we remove it, or display
a message like we do sequential executor (we can only do so much, this is
as visible as we can make it really), I think in that order?