Hey fellow Airflowers,

I have cut the release candidate for the Airflow Python Client 2.7.2rc1.
The client consists of APIs corresponding to REST APIs available in
*Apache Airflow 2.7.2*. This email is calling for a vote on
the release, which will last for 72 hours. Consider this my (binding) +1.

Airflow Client 2.7.2rc1 is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/clients/python/2.7.2rc1/

Or also available at PyPI:
https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-client/2.7.2rc1/

*apache-airflow-client-2.7.2rc1-source.tar.gz* is a source release that
comes with
INSTALL instructions.
*apache-airflow-client-2.7.2rc1-bin.tar.gz* is the binary Python "sdist"
release.

Public keys are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but the release manager should
encourage members of the community to test the release and vote with
"(non-binding)".

*Changelog:*

*Major changes:*
- N/A

*Major fixes:*
- Fix: make dry run optional for patch task instance (#34568)

*New API supported:*
- N/A

Cheers,
Ephraim