Hey All,

It’s once again time to vote for the PR of the Month.

Please note that if there is no clear 'winner', we can include multiple PRs
in the newsletter per our recent vote: <
https://lists.apache.org/thread/hro5vkq87q6scscr1yh0s4onk6sgt63z>

With the help of the `get_important_pr_candidates` script in dev/stats,
we've identified the following candidates:

PR #34317 by @vincbeck: Use auth manager `is_authorized_` APIs to check
user permissions in Rest API. <https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/34317>

 PR #34349 by @vandonr-amz: Let auth managers provide their own API
endpoints <https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/34349>

 PR #34705 by @cjames23: Add Open Search Provider. <
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/34705>

 PR #35146 by @amoghrajesh: Permitting airflow kerberos to run in different
modes <https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/35146>

 PR #34784 by @Taragolis: Implements `AwsBaseOperator` and `AwsBaseSensor` <
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/34784>

Please reply to this thread with your selection or offer your own
nominee(s).

Voting will close on November 1st at 9 am PST. The winner(s) will be
featured in the next issue of the Airflow newsletter.

Also, if there’s an article or event that you think should be included in
this or a future issue, please drop me a line at <
briana.oky...@astronomer.io>.

--
Briana Okyere
Community Manager