Alternative proposal.

Why don't we release a new package 'python-client-nextgen' & with new build
process/generator and release process following the same versioning as
previously..

The old python client will continue to work for current APIa but it will
stop receiving new features so if someone would like to use the new
features, will have to switch to next gen (with consequences of breaking
changes).

I think it would be far more explicit and easier to communicate. And many
other packages I know followed such approach.

J.

śr., 1 lis 2023, 13:49 użytkownik Pierre Jeambrun <pierrejb...@gmail.com>