Following the discussion, agreement and lazy consensus, the last release of
Qubole provider (with removal notification) was done on Nov 12.

The PR to remove Qubole is here https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/35636

Once it is merged, Qubole Provider is no longer developed in the main
repository.  We will only potentially release new versions if we decide to
fix a security issue reported to us, however since the service is not
maintained any more, it's highly unlikely we will decide to do it.

J.