Thanks @Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>!

I vaguely knew the process but not in such detail, thanks for putting it
together in this email.
I will visit the document
https://github.com/apache/airflow?tab=readme-ov-file#what-goes-into-the-next-release
and if I find any clarifications, I will send it across as a PR.

One suggestion: what if we put it together in a document and put it on the
airflow website under
https://airflow.apache.org/community/ where we mention "how we release"?

Might be a bit too much given the context people will have while
visiting the airflow website..

Thanks & Regards,
Amogh Desai