Glad to see such positive feedback :) .

To be honest - I've been interacting with ~ 120 PR over the last few months
and for me it was only positive. I had a few cases where I wanted to merge
a PR and got "1 conversation unresolved" and it made me come back:

Particularly this one https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/36513 - with
68 (!) conversations where I got a lot of comments from Bas and I wanted to
make sure I address all of them (and Github's interface hiding
conversations if there are many) does not make it easy. There were quite a
few I'd have missed if not the "2 unresolved conversations".

I also had an exchange with Bolke on
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/22253 - which was a very old PR,
with past conversations, where I personally think having to come back and
re-review the conversations that were not resolved from long past are - I
believe at least - great refresher when you come back to a PR from long
past.

Definitely +1 from me.

J.