Hey folks,

The AIP for Hybrid Executors has been out for a few weeks now. Some great
feedback came in and some challenges to scope which I think have all been
addressed, and the AIP document has been updated where applicable.

At this point I'd like to call a vote, and if all goes well, begin development
soon!

You can find the AIP here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/AIP-61+Hybrid+Execution

Discussion threads:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/94sg7l4m3qjk4b3vfq3lr94oc5fs9q4j

The voting will last for 6 days (until 6th of February 2024, 22:00 PST), and
until at least 3 binding votes have been cast.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] + 1 approve
[ ] + 0 no opinion
[ ] - 1 disapprove with the reason

Only votes from PMC members and committers are binding, but other members of
the community are encouraged to check the AIP and vote with "(non-binding)".

Thanks!